Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chico and Marley.....

So now that Marley is on the move her favorite thing to do is sneak over to Chico's food and wather bowl and either try to eat the food or splash in the water. So as I was doing the dishes one day it took me a minute to notice where Marley was. And then I found her....

I think the phrase out of my mouth was, "Marley! What are you doing?!" When she heard that she got a smile as to say, "Who me? I can't be in trouble, look how cute I am." So I agreed and she went back to splashing in the water and throwing Chico's food.

I mean honestly, isn't this what I prayed for years to have? Cleaning poop out of my bathtub, scrubbing crayon off of the walls, and getting dog food out of her mouth? Yep I asked for it and I love every minute of it! So I just snapped some pics because who are we kidding? Even covered in water and surrounded by dog food I think she is the cutest girl ever.

1 comment: