Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday Surprise

So after all the surprises I got for our anniversary I decided I better do something out of the ordinary for the hubbys birthday, so Noel helped me plan a Park City getaway.
The first surprise...I put the address for a Mexican restaurant in Heber in the GPS and told Pat to follow the directions. When we got there we tasted only a few of the 23 different salsas they have! My fav the mango! And as you can see from the plate on the right,
the food was just as delish! Then for dessert... homemade churros, so light and crunchy and covered in carmel! Next surprise... a note inside Patrick's birthday card that told him we were staying in Park City for the night. Marley's had her first sleepover at the grandparents and I am happy to say we survived it and may even do it again! There was a fire pit right outside our room at the Marriott which we most definitely enjoyed! We decided to make the most of the night and go for a walk on Main Street. On our walk we met Lucy the moose. We attempted to ride her, but she was not very sturdy. I thought if I could climb the tree behind her I could maybe jump on her back, Patrick did not approve, but not to worry I didn't make it very far up the tree, didn't have on climbing shoes,when we noticed the orange sign that says"Please stay off of Lucy the Moose"

So we did. Figured it was not worth a trip to the emergency room if I fell and
cracked my head open.
We ended the night with some virgin strawberry pina-coladas with a cherry on top!
Last surprise... Eggs Benedict for breakfast! (If you can't tell we love our food)

Happy Birthday honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment