Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its Legally Official!


So the long awaited day finally came! Marley is 100% legally ours. We have always known that she is right where she belongs and now that can never change. We went to court on March 24th to finalize the adoption.

Here we are with the judge! And yes I totally cried. I did not think that I would be emotional I mean its just a piece of paper right? But then the attorney asked me the question that brought on the tears. "Do you feel that you have developed a bond with this child in the 6 months that she has lived with you?" Um hello I felt a bond with her the first time I felt her move in Rachel's belly! So yes I cried like a big baby!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats you guys....I miss you all...i thought maybe we did or said something because yes, you have dropped off the map. lol. If you ever need a sitter..call me...since Im now unemployed. I have tons of time on my hands.

    ReplyDelete